Ultra Fast of dairy did we eat a lot of these different things
Ultra
Fast of
dairy did we eat a lot of these different things and without going there to
hold a discussion about whether that is or isn't um you get into this the whole
paleo aspect and what the paler aspect is is removing a lot of those different
foods like dairy like grains you know root vegetables are great you know lard
and and and and tau and all these other great fats are fine for you play your
proteins are fine but it's not necessary that you have to be in ketosis mm-hmm
right so you can have plenty of sweet potatoes you know nuts seeds you know all
these kind of components that wall might throw you out of ketosis you know are
still gonna be hey leo so now that's kind of a difference and again for keto
mostly for people for me again looking at the definitions you know you can have
you know cheese that's gonna be totally fine so that that's where it gets into
the goal for Quito is ketogenic burn ketones the goal for paleo is different
food elimination to eat as much as as Paleolithic as possible and really by
default both of these are can be really beneficial patients not even from there
you know so many other context I'd say 90 plus percent of people getting on
these programs to lose weight mm-hmm I mean just always other ones fatigue
fertility there's some other things and just by default it turns into something
that that a lot of doctors use is a food elimination program let's just take
out a lot of these things for about 30 days and say you feel yeah you know cuz
the wheat isn't the wheat that our
Ultra Fast
Keto ancestors
ate mm-hm even though even the the cheese's even the you know and raw grass-fed
cheese there's a lot of health benefits to that man that's not always easiest
to get so that's kind of like if you want to kind of try to break things down
into those components so that's they're kind of again more of a higher level
you know with those with those diets yeah yeah and so with with keto is being
so would you stay in ketosis or in that ketogenic state just constantly or is
there like certain amounts of time is it okay to be in ketosis so this great
questions you know I when you get into with the ketosis we think about our our
bodies have two different pathways glucose and ketones and and they run pretty
well in different ways as we get into fall and winter time there's famine right
genetically were ten thousand years in the past so ketones make sense because
the body's like I've got to survive I need to make sure that I I do really well
there's really interesting research on our our brains some research showing
that our do better with ketones mm-hmm one huge misinformation that a lot of
people get into when they hear ketones is ketoacidosis and ketoacidosis is a
diabetic issue where when you have diabetes you're actually causing
ketoacidosis which is a damaging of the of the kidneys a whole other aspect and
ketosis of ketoacidosis is not the same okay so that's kind of a good like as
people wanted to look into this stuff you hear it no it's like oh like that bit
ketones are bad or the other big thing with as
Ultra
Fast Keto Boost you're
trauma you know Keeney bean ketosis forever and now people say well you know uh
all that protein you know it could be hard on the kidneys well again ketosis is
not a high protein right we're a high fat diet right right you know eating you
know slabs of pork everyday you know it's not saying it's not saying yes or no
to ketosis but it's the point of saying it's really a more bit of a fat fat
veggies protein that's kind of like the the hierarchy of proteins fat and
proteins veggies as far as the the pyramid goes and there's there's no research
that I've read that as far as people who have healthy kidneys who have healthy
you know body function that they're showing it'd be any kind of harming to the
body by being on long term ketosis if somebody comes in that's in state oven I
would tell somebody who's in stage stage 2 stage 3 you know or any kind of
kidney disruption I'd say let's let's kind of monitor this I wouldn't
necessarily you know I would really make sure that if you're gonna go in
ketosis you do have plenty of fats you know don't really go so much words the
higher proteins but using something like way that absorbs before you get into
the the kidneys anyway right so that that's the thing so the answer is I
haven't read any research as far as I knew a doctor that was in ketosis pretty
much constantly for 20 years you know and his his blood levels everything was
great so it gets into mainly about sustainability yeah right I feel like I'm in
ketosis but you know if I have one more egg in the
Comments
Post a Comment